Production Team Member
- Process the vehicles, removing harmful components and other items from them in order to prepare them for setting in the customer yard.
- Set Vehicles in the yard for safe customer access
- Remove identified Auto Parts, Cores and Metals/Materials from vehicles as required
- Maintain a Safe, Clean and Environmentally Friendly Facility
Job Duties Include:
- Follow all safety policies and procedures and wear appropriate PPE
- Remove all top/bottom fluids and capture and store in the proper storage containers while following proper procedure and environmental requirements.
- Remove all batteries, mercury switches and Freon and store properly according to procedure and environmental requirements.
- Loosen tire lug nuts for tire removal, identifying top grade tires and tire/wheel sets for retail sales.
- Ensure all garbage and non-sellable items are removed from the vehicles.
- Mark all vehicles properly according to procedure after removal of fluids, parts and trash.
- Sort all recycled material from landfill material.
- Prep and clean yard rows for setting- Safely set vehicles in the customer yard
- Use of proper tools and methods for part, core and metal removal
- Maintain tools and equipment used to perform the job on a daily basis, reporting missing or damaged tools or equipment to the supervisor immediately.
- Work as a member of the team to achieve team and company goals while maintaining a high level of integrity.
- Perform other duties as assigned or otherwise identified.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior production and/or automotive experience.
- Combination of equivalent education and experience considered.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
- Ability to effectively handle stress and pressure consistent with the job duties and industry.
Typical Working Environment:
- Will perform work both indoors and outdoors.
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Work environment has moving equipment.
- Low to Moderate noise levels consistent within the industry.
- Hand tools and Pneumatic tool
- Fluid Evacuation Equipment/Machines Hand Pumps
- Interact with Managers, co-workers and customers. No supervisory responsibilities.
Constantly lift up to 10lbs, push/pull up to 10lbs, reach overhead, reach outward, climb, kneel, squat crawl, sit, stand, walk-normal surfaces, walk-slippery surfaces, walk-uneven surfaces, bend, perform fine dexterity with hands, grasping/holding and perform repetitive hand motion. Frequently lift 11-20lbs and push/pull 11-20lbs. Occasionally lift 21-50lbs, push/pull 21-50lbs and use keyboard/ten key. Rarely lift 51-over 100lbs and push/pull 51-over 100lbs.
Hours of Work:
This non-exempt position will work various hours to meet the needs of customers and business operations. May include days, evenings, overtime, weekends and holidays.
iPull-u-Pull offers full time employees benefits such as health, dental, vision and life insurance. We are a growing company with great opportunity for upward growth and compensation.
Hires are contingent upon successfully passing a background check, drug screen and physical