Customer Service/Sales Team Lead
The Customer Service/Sales Team Lead is responsible for assisting the management team with building, maintaining and continually developing the sales team while ensuring desired goals and customer service levels are satisfied. Works with other managers to continually seek process improvements and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Work to hit all goals and objectives for Sales team.
- Assist in evaluating the performance of Sales team.
- Train, coach and motivate sales team.
- Analyze and resolve customer service issues or assists sales associates in resolving customer service issues.
- Establish or adjust work assignments to meet deadlines.
- Perform Sales duties to assist team in meeting goals and maintaining customer service levels.
- Potentially assist in volume sales with volume customers (with prior approval from upper management).
- Prepare and present activity and productivity reports in daily team meetings.
- Help control environment within the sales office by constantly reinforcing standards of being courteous, professional, and patient with anyone needing assistance.
- Regulate an even flow of transactions throughout the day to help decrease the turnaround time for customers.
- Promote product awareness by providing product information and training to the Sales team regarding new outlets for customer interaction and sales.
- Duties as assigned or otherwise identified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have at least three years’ experience managing people.
- Must be a strong leader.
- Good organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Highly motivated with great customer communication skills.
- Multi-tasking ability, strong and clear decision maker, a goal oriented individual.
- Basic computer skills (Windows, Explorer, Outlook)
- Must demonstrate regular attendance and timely arrivals.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations consistent with job duties and the industry and work well with others.
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions:
- Standing, walking, bending, and stretching are required regularly to perform customer care, production, and environmental/safety responsibility functions.
- Manual dexterity to handle tools and the ability to move 50 pounds are regularly required to perform routine functions.
- Manual dexterity to maintain the facility clean by mopping, sweeping, etc. as required.
- Vision must be sufficient to perform job functions safely as described above.
- Able to work on feet (stand and walk) for assigned work shift.
- Exposure on a regular basis to outdoor weather conditions.
Periodic exposure to minimal chemical hazards.